Coat Racks or Lockers
- Pack all items and properly mark boxes.
Office Machines (Typewriters, adding machines, etc.)
- Do NOT pack these machines…the mover will do this!
- Leave the machines on top of their desks or stands.
- Typewriter carriages should be centered and all cords must be unfastened and disconnected.
- Disconnect all equipment.
- Label each individual piece of equipment.
Supply or Storage Cabinets
- Pack all contents in cartons.
- Cabinet doors should be locked, taped, or tied.
- Remove all contents and pack in cartons.
- Remove all shelves and stack them near the bookcase; label each shelf and bookcase.
- Remove the shelf brackets, place them in an envelope, and tape it to the back of the bookcase.