Looking for a company to move your business? Here is some information about our commercial-moving services at Heritage Moving & Storage, Inc., that can help you determine if we’re a good fit for your business’s relocation:
- When we talk about “commercial moves,” we are referring to office moves. Some businesses have very large equipment (i.e. printing presses). Moving this kind of equipment is called “rigging,” and we are not set up to handle that type of move.
- Office moves can vary from a one-man office to an office of 3,000 personnel. At Heritage Moving & Storage, Inc., we are equipped to handle office moves that include up to about 40 people.
- We have been doing commercial moves for 30 years. Some Southwest Virginia business use us exclusively, and we are happy to provide references to prospective customers.
- We have a proven system that includes a numbering system and diagrams of your new location. This means a successful move for your business with little down time. (If your goal is to have no down time at all, we can move your business after hours or over a weekend.)
- We have quality crew members. All of our crew members have a minimum of five years of moving experience, and many have been in the moving industry 15-30 years. This results in better techniques for moving and more protection for your company’s belongings.
- We provide several options for packing services, giving you and your budget flexibility.
- We use a masonite floor covering so that we don’t damage the flooring while rolling over it with carts and dollies. We also use door-jam covers to protect office doors as we are moving in and out of them. We will care for your new location and your belongings as we would our own.
If you’re looking for a moving company to relocate your business in the Roanoke area, including Smith Mountain Lake, Blacksburg, Salem, Vinton, or Botetourt County, look no further than Heritage Moving & Storage, Inc. We would be honored to serve you.